Some foxes having a great old time
things to say to bugs when science finally unlocks the secrets of human-bug communication:
- im not hurting you i am taking you to a safe place
- do you eat weird crumbs cause i found some im willing to share
- you can bite me if you want but id rather be no-bite friends
- i like your big colorful eyes, very stylish
- please dont crawl into my sleeves
- (sings a duet with a cricket)
[Bilbo] was just about to step out on to the floor when he caught a sudden thin ray of red from under the drooping lid of Smaug’s left eye.
Silly Symphony - Moth and the Flame (1938)
Bee, honeycomb and honey jewel by Ilgiz Fazulzianov.
"Long ago, there was said to be dragons here in Skyrim.
I’m afraid that the legends may be true after all.”
Victorian Taxidermy Hummingbird Necklace, $2,500.00. From the description:”This real ruby-topaz hummingbird is mounted on an elegant 18k yellow gold frame. The eyes have been set with rubies and the beak cased in gold. The c1880 pendant measures 2 1/2” from the top of the bale to the tip of the beak, 3/4” tall and 3/4” across.”
its crazy that leonardo da vinci could paint and invent all that stuff and still find time to be a crime fighting turtle
and he was amazing in Titanic